Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Back :)

Well our trip was successful! We ended up staying 3 nights and 4 days like we wanted to. Brayden did awesome! He slept like he did at home, so I am very proud of him. We stayed 2 nights at my Mom's and one night at my sister's. I really missed my sister and nephew Jaxson, who I haven't seen since Easter. Her husband and my other nephew are in California so we didn't get to see them, and I sure miss them too! Can't wait until they get back. Anywho, the fourth of July/Husband's birthday was nice and we all had a great time. The part of the trip that I will always remember was when my husband lit a mortar and it fell to it's side, facing my mom's house, and continued to shoot everywhere towards where we were all standing! It was scary, lol. And this was the first time in mine and my husband's life where we even got to light one of these bad boys. I was recording a video at the time and forgot my camera was even on and you can't see what going on but you can hear my shrieking screams, which makes it hilarious. I will definitely be posting it on youtube! So the past couple days since we got back home I have just been taking it easy with the baby and also catching up on z's. Yesterday was Jon;s last day of 6 days he had off so we had a movie night after the baby went to bed and had yummy treats. It was the perfect end of his vacation! It's just sad when he had to go back to work. I'm a softy ;)

I am excited for tomorrow morning because I am meeting with a local Avon rep to get me set up to start selling! I for sure don't want to be one of those nagging women that goes door to door or hits up random people while at the grocery store (been there!) but instead I will just let my friends and family know that I am doing it and hopefully will get support from them! I mean, I know all these women use makeup and beauty products already so they might as well support a cool stay at home mom like myself, don't ya think? ;) So the point of me doing it is so I can help out with our bills and not feel like I am doing NOTHING. I love being at home, but I also like to be busy some of the time. And I feel for my hubby, going to work 40 plus hours a week. I want to help out! I will have a website where anyone can by stuff from Avon, through me, no matter where you live. So I am stoked about that part! And that's pretty much it about that...for now.

I am feeling pretty tired tonight so naturally I can't think much of what to write about or what to update on. I will, however end this post with the video I mentioned. Hope it makes ya laugh :D


You can totally see at the very end it land right in front of me! Kinda wish I kept the cam rolling haha.

 *hugs n' sparklers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...