Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh the busy life

So new things to share with ya'll! First I will start with the most exciting... I decided I wanted to add another source of income for my sweet little family, as well as start a new passion. (I have many of those) Since I am not working and all, I have a lot of free time, and kinda miss working. That's a BIG kinda. I don't actually miss going into work, having a boss to impress, and being tied to so many hours. But I DO miss the feeling of making money! And not in a greedy way, ok ;) I decided to start my own Avon business! I am my OWN boss, I set my own hours, and I get to put my famous customer service skills to use! You should know something, I am very excited about this, as also a little nervous to see who will and who wont support me. I could only hope that I will earn the business of my dear friends and family. I mean, they are buying this stuff already else where (and probably paying a lot more) so why not put their to a greater cause? That's the way I see it. So anyways, I also have my website and it is shopwithKL.com, so feel free to contact me through there, or even here, if you don't live near my town. I also ordered my business cards and stamp! I am doing everything I can from the start to get supplies I need. Stoked!

I religiously post about Brayden and what he's up to so here ya go...He is 8 1/2 months now, crawling up a storm but still goes back and forth with army crawling, has 8 teeth, mastered the "pincer" grasp, eats real food 4-5 times a day, still babbles a ton and even said "da da" yesterday, wants to stand up every chance he gets, and the cuteness he exudes just increases every day. He is still an amazing sleeper, however I got a conclusion as to why Bray would sometimes wake up 1-4 times in the first third of the night crying/screaming. He has sleep terrors, or confessional awakenings. Unfortunately this is something that is passed down from his Daddy but it doesn't damage or bother him. He doesn't even remember what's going on. But when he has several days where he is only getting 3, 30 minute naps it causes them to happen and usually in clusters the more days in a row he has had insufficient sleep. The past several days have been awesome and he is back to getting the sleep he needs. I hope it stays like that! As of today my sweetie has another little cold. He's just coughing and has had a high temp since yesterday, but if it's like the last one he had it will go away real soon and not change things that much. 

I have continued with my sewing hobby and have made little things here and there but not as much as I did the last time I posted about it. I just went to the craft store yesterday and got new fabric and ribbons so I will be starting up again in no time! I still need more supplies, though. It's crazy how much you can buy at those stores and still realize there's all this other crap ya gotta get! lol Here's a pic of a monogram "taggie" I made Brayden.

I didn't cut out the holes like the instructions tell you to because the print is just SO cute! I will probably make another one with different fabric anyways because I just love it, and it's super fast to make. :)

Well I know I don't get a chance to post as often as before but I will do my best to keep it interesting so thank you for following and reading. Seeing that "views" number makes me feel special! Ya, I'm a bit cheesy. Toodles!

*Hugglies!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...