Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Growing like a weed

  So my boy really is growing up...and he's only about to be 6 months old. He has a consistent bedtime regimen, and sleeps pretty much through the night, every night. He sure is a little spitfire and I can't get enough of him! He truly is the best baby in the world, but I may be bias. He is always happy and ALMOST never cries. I guess I just am a pro at meeting his needs! I can't help but wonder how the next 6 months are going to be. He already is eating baby food, becoming more curious than George, moving around everywhere, and has a personality that won't quit. I am excited, but sad that he's getting older...the baby days are just SO freakin fun! And I'm super blessed I'm there every minute of the day to watch and learn about him. And is it bad to think that I'm a pro at being a mom? HAHA I think not! After all, I have been waiting and preparing to be a mom my whole life. Literally.

  Oh and guess what? Brayden is just starting his 6 month growth spurt! Aren't growth spurts just kick you in the crotch spit on your neck fantastic? The answer is no. It sucks to have a baby just want to eat sleep and fuss. But the good news is they don't last long. And if that's the reason he slept 8 hours STRAIGHT last night, cool. I can deal. I am very curious to find out his weight and all that jazz on Tuesday next week at his well appointment. Oh and he will be getting his shots again at that appointment. Nice. Well, we have done it twice and he does really good so I say, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...