Friday, April 29, 2011

It's My Dream, Duh

  So why do people always feel the need to ask me, "Do you plan to get a job?" or "Are you ever going to work again?" I mean, I understand it is natural for people to question that, but my question is why is that a natural question? If someone were to tell me they were a stay-at home parent my reaction would be, "That's awesome, good for you!" I just think it's kinda sad how these days the "normal" is for both parents to work and the kid goes to day care. That's fine for those who do it and all, but I just wish some things were still like the old days. And I wish people weren't so quick to judge. That's all. :) It's not a big deal or anything but I thought I would write about it! And it kinda makes me feel even more blessed to be at home with my baby because it seems to be pretty rare these days. Do I have any other dreams? Well sure i do. I would love to continue perusing my passion for performance arts one day when Brayden is a little older. I miss my acting and dance classes, a lot. But I can wait a little while I am enjoying living out my other dream, being a mother. :D Yup yup that was one of my dreams! Since around the first grade. I actually have an interview taped on a cassette from school and my answer to what I want to be when I grow up was "A mom." My mother is reading this, I'm sure...remember that tape Mom? hehe


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...