Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brayden Says...

"Oh cool new things in my mouth! What else is there to do than bite Mommy? Fun!" 

"I just peed, get me out of this crib right NOW you know I won't go back to sleep!"

"I don't like your shows Mom and Dad now put the tv on something cute and musical"

"Ya, you know I run this house!"

 "OOOO shiny! Oh wait, I'm still mad...but SHINY...no. I can't get distracted now!"

"No Mom, I'm finished with this, that's why I threw it on the floor, DUH"

"Wow, that maybe made me laugh 3 months ago but now it's so old news. Ok, I'll give you a pitty laugh for your efforts"

"I said I don't wait to be on the changer table! Oh toothbrush in my mouth, sweet."

"What's that? You don't want me to crawl over here? Oh I can't here you. (hehehe, winning)"

And what I actually here: "Ah ba ba ba ba! "Waaaahhhh!" "Ba ga ga ga ga. Squeeee!"

And nothing is more precious!!
What will I do when he actually knows how to talk back? I can definitely wait to answer that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...