Monday, May 30, 2011

Good times and some planning

  So things are going pretty good this week so far! Brayden has now three top teeth that broke through so he seems to be feeling much better, yay! Although, he still has one more big middle tooth to come through but at least it's just one, and not 3 at once. Also I'm happy because starting June there will be new associates starting at my Hubs job, so that means the double shifts will be taking the back seat. So more time with his loves! Yesterday the three of us ventured to Babies R Us and got some stuff we needed along with a few unexpected purchases. They are having a HUGE sale on clearance clothes that I just could not pass up! Ah boys clothes are so stankin cute. :D OH and you know what today is? Yes, It is Memorial Day, but it is also Brayden's 7 month birthday! This is exciting because this is the age that the books say you can introduce meat to their diet. So I am going to start with our fave, chicken! Mmm I bet Bray will love it! It will be fun coming up with some new dinners and mixtures. So there's that, and also I believe sometime this month Brayden will start to crawl. He has been army crawling for a month now (and EVERYWHERE) so he has had a lot of time to build those muscles. Plus he has already started trying! He gets up on his hands and knees! Sometimes with my help and sometimes he will take me by surprise and do it on his own. He is such a fast learner it's a bit overwhelming! In a totally good way of course. What else is fun at his age is giving him new foods and fruits to try. Today he had plums for the first time (one of his mommy's favorites) and love love loved them. That's my boy! ;) He also really likes his fruity grain puffs, so I got him 3 more containers at Babies R Us yesterday, 2 of them are new flavors so he'll really like that. We really spoil him, and I feel that's what he deserves! He has some new big boy toys he's really getting the hang of, and next I want to get him a walker. He kind of likes his jumperoo still, but gets bored with it quicker and like moving around so much more. So that's next on my toy list. Yes, I keep lists for every darn thing you can think of!

  So I have a few friend's with babies around Brayden's age that are starting to plan birthday parties and what not. It's a bit soon, but I may start to do a little planning myself. I won't give and info of what I'm thinking about doing because nothing is set in stone, but I have some pretty cool ideas floating around my head. I can totally wait for him to be 1 but to have a party for him I am totally giddy about when my mind goes there! But as of right now, I have got to plan what we are doing for my honey bun Jon's birthday...it's July 4th!! It definitely would be a lot cooler if we had our family and friends here to join, but I got to work with what I got. Even if it's more low key this year I know he doesn't mind one bit. And that's what we did for my birthday in November. Jon and I and our 2 weeks old son went out for the first time after having baby to Cheesecake Factory, and it was lovely. So I'm looking forward to that as well as some firework action. Cha chow!


*hugs n' sparkles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...