Monday, May 23, 2011

In Complete Awe <3

  My heart is overflowing with joy and love, thanks to my baby boy! I just came to bed but right before I stood for a couple of minutes the living room glancing at all the toys randomly laying throughout the living room floor by Brayden. It is so precious how he plays and takes toys everywhere with him and makes a mess. I LOVE it! He just makes my heart oh so happy. Also yesterday he started to give me smooches on purpose. Oh. My. Goodness. I had died and gone to heaven! I can't even explain how my heart feels when he does that. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud in the sky! I don't care how corny that sounds either! He has also made me proud, once again, tonight. It was time to start the 3rd step to the sleep plan...putting him in the crib and walking out of the bedroom so he falls asleep with no one in there. And he did just that in minutes. I never heard a peep out of him. He's just too darn perfect!! And I know this sounds silly, but even though he's only about to be 7 months, he's already the smartest kid I know. ;) He knows how to work toys that are above his age and he just does all this other stuff that makes me go "wow!" His mind is soaking up every little thing and he just screams genius baby. I wish he would stay this age forever but that would only be beneficial for me and not him lol. Well my eyeballs are screaming so I need to head to sleepville!

*hugs n'smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...