Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I've been up to

  So yesterday was pretty busy for me, and I didn't even go many places! First we took Brayden to the Dr. for his 6 month check up and shots, which ended up being a looonng visit. So long that he was tired and fussy by the time he got his shots, which isn't good. :( After he got them he was good though, I just had to stay in the room and feed him before leaving. After that we went to Sam's Club for lunch then the famers market for fruits and veggies. The rest of the day was was doing laundry and house chores, since my husband was home I was able to do a lot more. I wanted a nap but didn't give in because I didn't want to lose the day! It was going by to fast! Then in the evening Bray and I went to our Mom's group, which actually ended up just Jessica, baby Gracie and us. It was a nice visit and we had a good time!

  This morning I started something new, Brayden and I had breakfast together. It was quite enjoyable! I had cheerios with bananas and he had rice cereal with bananas. :) I think I'm going to make this a new routine. Well That's pretty much all I have to write about today...oh, also Brayden did good last night going to bed and through the night, but I'm going to be getting an appointment soon with sleep clinic because now that he's at the age he is we need to change some habits and get him to sleep all night. It's not going to be easy but more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...