Monday, May 2, 2011

It Is Time...

  I've decided that it's time to save up money for an SLR camera! I've wanted one for sooo long and having a baby makes me want one even more. I have such love for photography and I take thousands of pictures every month, so this is a definite need of mine! ;) I haven't decided what brand to go with, I'm thinking Nikon or Canon. What I'm going to do first is sell some things I have no use for anymore. For example, I have 138 dvds I am going to auction on Ebay, and might actually try to sell on Craigslist, first. I really would like to start babysitting, too, but I just don't know enough people yet! I need to keep praying that God will introduce me to the right people and bless me and my family. Also, if and when I'm able to get my camera there will probably be no need to get professional pictures done anymore. I will eventually have all the tools I need to do them myself. I've even thought of the possibility of starting my OWN photography business one day, and maybe take a class. That would be so awesome!! I just need to stay motivated and pray lots and lots, which I already do. :) Having the support of my friends and family really helps as well. They all agree I should do it and that I am blessed with the talent. Anyways, I am really curious right now when Brayden will get his next tooth. (Random switch of topic, I know) He got two teeth together exactly one month ago and now he's back at the teething game! Could be any day and I'm not sure I'm ready for his mouth to fill up with teefers. He's so young still! What ever happens he makes my heart glow with pride, he's one adorable little dude. OH, this just in: I left the computer for a sec to look at Brayden and he traveled the living room, with his key toys in hand the whole way! He is doing so much more than I thought, what a smart cookie! Well diary, that's all I have for today!

P.S. Way to go troops, I am truly proud to be an American today. Well done! Prayers for the future <3

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...