Sunday, May 15, 2011

Night one step one!

  Right this moment I am chilling in the basement having ice cream and doing laundry. Not bad! I cried AGAIN earlier today as I nursed my son to SLEEP for the last time. (If this works for him) I am okay with moving forward and all, its just giving up this one thing I have done since my baby was newborn is seriously difficult. Its like he's growing up before my eyes...oh wait, he IS! I bet he will be a superstar tonight and it's going to be Mommy having the hard time. That's usually how it is I hear! Any hoot, step one is me being gone 2 hours before his bedtime and he won't hear or see me at all the rest of the night. Sad, I know. Now u know why I cry? Lol He will be sleeping with Daddy on an airbed on his bedroom floor. That's pretty much the main stuff. We have a time limit of him crying and if he exceeds that we will stop the program for now. But I know my little man is tough, plus he LOVES his daddy! *sigh* ok back to my ice cream. Stay tuned and tomorrow I will let y'all know how tonight goes!

*hugs n' snuggle bugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...