Sunday, May 1, 2011

How many nicknames?

How many nicknames could one baby possibly need? This makes me laugh because I actually tried counting how many nicknames Brayden has, that we actually use regularly...I've counted 14, but that doesn't mean it stops there. We are always coming up with new ones and some have been there since he was in the womb. So why isn't the name we chose oh so specially for them enough? Probably because the amount of cuteness they embody is just too overflowing for us adults to describe so we constantly come up with words and names to suit them. (Which could never really be done by words lol) Whatever the reason I love it. Between my husband and I we have become really creative with names we call him. Its going to be neat to see which ones actually stick with him his whole life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...